Membership has its benefits.
Join or renew your membership today!
Benefits of Membership
HAPA has represented Hawaii PAs for over 25 years and has been instrumental in working with the community, physicians, legislators and the Hawaii Medical Board in protecting PAs scope of practice and moving the profession forward with changing times. Additionally, we are the State Constituent Organization working in partnership with the AAPA. The Partnership in State Advocacy has given a national voice and support of the national organization, which adds credibility to our concerns. Your membership in HAPA is critical in helping us continue this important work, and comes with many benefits:
Membership Benefits Include:
- Opportunities to network with peers and share important information and ideas pertinent to our organization and the Physician Assistant profession.
- Access to members-only dinner meetings and networking events.
- Conference and CE discounts.
- Access to members-only sections of our website.
- Strength in Numbers – Membership gives us a powerful collective voice!
- Legislative and Regulatory Updates – we’ll keep you current on issues that may affect your practice.